External Contributors Policy
Terms and Conditions for photographers, writers, freelancers and contributors of user-generated content.
1. To become a “Contributor”, you must create your “Contributor Account” and than Activate it. To Activate your “Contributor Account” you must submit your first Post.
2. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer financial compensation for the publication of your Articles.
3. By submitting your Articles (also referred to as ‘photos, texts, photo-essay, poems, short stories, news, contribution’) to privatephotoreview.com (also referred to as ‘PRIVATE’, the ‘Website’), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant that your Articles is your own original work and does not contravene rights of any third parties. You also confirm that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your Articles or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
5. By submitting any Contribution to the Website you grant PRIVATE a perpetual, sub-licensable, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use the photos and texts in any way it may reasonably choose on a free of charge basis in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
6. You will retain any copyright in your Contribution and you may continue using the photos and texts yourself and/or allow third parties to use it.
7. You grant PRIVATE the right to change or edit the photos and texts in your Contribution for operational and editorial reasons. PRIVATE reserves the right to remove any of your Contributions if it believes that they do not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
8. By submitting your Articles does not guarantee that your Contribution will be accepted for publication. You will be contacted, within 3 days, ONLY if your submission is accepted for publication.
9. After publication, you can request to make changes to the text of your post, using the following form.
10. If you ask to remove your Contribution from our Website, we will do so without hesitation.
11. Delete your “Contributor Account”. To request deletion of your “Contributor Account”, please use this form. We will take steps to verify your identity, to prevent fraud/abuse (“social engineering” attacks).
Don’t submit your Articles to the Website, if you do not wish to grant to ‘privatephotoreview.com’ the permission to use your Contribution in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.